Reverted to older version and cannot create task

Rick Maedler

Oct 11, 2018, 2:43:23 AM10/11/18
to MyLifeOrganized
I cannot create tasks and am puzzled.
I'm a comparatively new user so I wonder whether there may be something that I am perhaps doing wrong?

My trial of the newer version expired.  I decided to revert to the older version of MLO.
As prompted, I saved my MLO file in the format for the older version.

After I did this, I discovered that I was unable to create any tasks.
Has anyone else experienced this inability to create tasks and resolved it?

Andrei Bacean

Oct 11, 2018, 3:11:55 AM10/11/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Have you registered the older version?
Otherwise, MLO can think that your trial has expired for this version too.