Trial User - new user question - sync view to IOS

Debbie Turner

Apr 4, 2018, 3:56:17 AM4/4/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi,

I'm on the trial version of Windows and IOS.  I'm trying to export a view I created on windows over to my iphone, but I'm not having any success with it.

I go into windows and export it, then email that file to myself.  I go into my email on the iphone and click on the attachment.  It gives me the option to copy to MyLifeOrg 3.

When I press that, it gives me a message saying that "You are about to import the following 0 views(s) to your current profile "My Tasks" and asks me to say ok or cancel.  I know it should be saying one view.

I really want to get this view on my iwatch.

What am I doing wrong?

If it matters, I'm using an IphoneX running IOS version 11.2.6.

Thanks,

Debbie

Stéph

Apr 6, 2018, 11:07:26 AM4/6/18
to MyLifeOrganized
If you definitely exported the view successfully, then you may have come across a bug to report to the developers. Before you do that, would you like to share a copy of the view with us, so that one of us can try importing it?

Debbie Turner

Apr 10, 2018, 1:55:12 AM4/10/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Steph - Thanks for the response.  I somehow got it turned into a view group?  I'm not even sure what that is, but when I got that turned off, it exported and imported for me.