Cloud sync states there will be 1065 modifications.

Kamil

Mar 2, 2018, 4:45:36 AM3/2/18
to MyLifeOrganized
I just setup cloud sync with an MLO file which was synched from windows to iphone over wifi.
After initial sync to the cloud of windows, then iphone, then windows again.
The windows sync states that 1065 items will be modified. (I cancelled the sync).
Then I synched windows to cloud one way to overwrite the cloud.
Then cloud to iphone (overwriting local / iphone conflicts).
Then on bidirectional sync of the windows mlo I get the same 1065 items to be modified.
How do I fix this?

Kamil

Alyona (MLO Support)

Mar 5, 2018, 9:36:11 AM3/5/18
to MyLifeOrganized
In such cases we recommend creating a new file on the Cloud and syncing the .ml file on Desktop with it. Then connect this MLO Cloud file with a new blank profile on phone and sync. No issues should arise.