MLO / Outlook Sync - categories & attachments

Bernard Trier

Apr 29, 2015, 5:17:29 AM4/29/15
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I have following questions:

  • Is there any option to synchronize the attachments in a outlook task to MLO?
  • Is it possible to synchronize my Outlook categories to MLO Context? For me it only works from MLO Context to Outlook Categories.
Best regards
Bernard

Dwight Arthur

Apr 29, 2015, 4:22:48 PM4/29/15
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Bernard.  I don't know anything about categories but I can answer the question about attachments.  At this point MLO does not support any attachments to tasks and therefore cannot sync attachments. There have been feature requests for MLO attachments, often linked with discussions of Rich Text Format there's no indication from developers that any of this might be in the pipeline.
-Dwight
Mlo betazoid on Android sgn2

Benny Karlson

Oct 11, 2016, 5:57:10 AM10/11/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi Bernard,

Did you manage to get it working with sync the Outlook Categories to Context? and is there buy the way anything else in Outlook thats possible to sync, except the obvious?

Best regards

Ben

Benny Karlson

Oct 11, 2016, 6:07:38 AM10/11/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Found this from 11 years ago, and it seems like it "fall between the chairs", or simply never was intended to be developed... ;-)

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)
2005-05-25
Andra mottagare: myLifeO...@googlegroups.com
Översätt meddelandet till: svenska
>I think that's next up; but Andrey will have to confirm.
Correct.

Please refer to "In Progress" section here:
http://www.mylifeorganized.net/products/my-life-organized/features-plan.htm

Andrey.

Den onsdag 29 april 2015 kl. 11:17:29 UTC+2 skrev Bernard Trier:
Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2