Task Cost / Expense

MO in MD

Apr 3, 2018, 1:42:00 AM4/3/18
to MyLifeOrganized
I have seen a couple very old posts about this (2009 and 2005) and thought I would ask again just in case.  Has the ability to associate an expense / cost with a task been added to this software yet?

I have some tasks that are "Purchase _____" tasks which should have a cost associated with them that can be tallied up at the project level.

-Monica.

Alyona (MLO Support)

Apr 3, 2018, 9:51:01 AM4/3/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi,

It has not been added to MLO yet, unfortunately. The team is looking for an appropriate way to implement this feature. We will let the community know if there is any update.

MO in MD

Apr 4, 2018, 3:56:17 AM4/4/18
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I would focus on flexibility.  Rather than creating rigid definitions, focusing on allowing users to add/remove fields as they see fit would be better.

Ayman Teaman