Assigned Task Color Backgroud Bug on Themes and Formatting

MG

Oct 22, 2018, 6:35:47 PM10/22/18
to MyLifeOrganized
HI all,

I would like everyone to reproduce this issue...maybe it is a bug.

When setting up a new Theme and Formatting, I changed tasks background to a different color.

I realized that on doing so, the bottom part of my Inbox tasks background color changed differently from the upper part, where tasks are listed (even in the upper part background did not changed background color).

I thought, there were no issues til I changed to another tab, and what I guess!?

The bottom part of that tab did not changed to the color I discribed above nor tasks background color (the one I wanted) set up in Theme and Formatting.

I attach two screenshots of what happened.

I am not sure if it is a bug, but if I am wrong let me know.

I am quite sure this issue is a bug.

BR

ThemesFormatting_1.png
ThemesFormatting_2.png

MG

Nov 2, 2018, 7:13:38 AM11/2/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi Alyona and MLO Team,

Is there any answer regarding this issue?

BR

Stéph

Nov 2, 2018, 7:11:04 PM11/2/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hello MG,

I can confirm that a bug exists, though I get a slightly different result.  In my outline view, where I selected "Menu Highlight" as the font background colour, like you, I got the blue background appearing for all items as well as the blank area below the outline - So I didn't see that part of the bug.

However, I did see that the background colour didn't change in some of my views. I noticed that the background colour changed in all of the views which "show hierarchy: yes" (ie everything showing an outline tree structure), but the background colour didn't change on the flat list views (ie all the ones set as "show hierarchy: no").

If you haven't had a reply from Alyona, you could draw attention to this by sending your report to support@mylifeorganized...

Stéphane

MG

Nov 19, 2018, 2:14:29 AM11/19/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hello Stéph,

Thanks for your reply.

I did already sent an email to MLO Team.

BR