No check boxes for reoccuring tasks

Sourya

Aug 5, 2017, 8:28:29 AM8/5/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi Friends,

I am a new user of mylifeorganized, I wonder that I don't see a check box for reoccurring tasks in the outine. How can I track them, after a period of time.

Example: I have a car loan task under a folder Financials. This task is reoccurring every 1 Thursday of the month with a lead time of 2 days. When I double click on the task after completing it, the application is generating the next date for that task. However I am unable to track the completed tasks. Please help me.

Christoph Zwerschke

Aug 5, 2017, 8:37:05 AM8/5/17
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Am 04.08.2017 um 20:22 schrieb Sourya:
> I am a new user of mylifeorganized, I wonder that I don't see a
> checkbox for reoccurring tasks in the outine. How can I track them,
> after a period of time. Example: I have a car loan task under a
> folder Financials. This taskis reoccurring every 1 Thursday of the
> month with a lead time of 2 days. When I double click on the task
> after completing it, the application is generating the next date for
> that task. However I am unable to track the completed tasks.

Hi Sourya. First, for completing a task, do not double click, but single
click. Second, when you open the recurrence dialog of the task, under
"advanced options" make sure the last option that disables creating a
copy of the task is NOT checked.

-- Chris