MLO Windows sort by context

alex.bsc

Dec 12, 2021, 9:06:57 AM12/12/21
to MyLifeOrganized
Exactly what it says in the title. It would be great to be able to group entries by context for subsequent easy organisation. I am thinking processing the inbox, but it could apply elsewhere also.

alex.bsc

Dec 12, 2021, 9:11:17 AM12/12/21
to MyLifeOrganized
Ok found this functionality in the filter options. My thinking was being able to click on the 'context' title and for it to do it automatically.

Dwight Arthur

Dec 12, 2021, 3:11:22 PM12/12/21
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com

So I just clicked on the context column header in my current display and it immediately sorted the view by context. I think maybe this works on views where hierarchy is turned off, also known as flat views or to-do lists. If you are looking at a hierarchical view, the sort order follows the physical structure of the data, re-sorting it would mean physically reorganizing the data, which is something you would probably regret doing.