Getting checked items to disappear; ordering

Daniel Clark

Feb 4, 2024, 8:38:36 AMFeb 4
to MyLifeOrganized
I feel like I'm missing something obvious but how do I make checked items disappear in the android widget (Inbox view)? Also can I make new items go on top instead of the bottom (eg reverse chronological sort)? Thanks!

Dwight

Feb 4, 2024, 8:52:04 AMFeb 4
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but could you please clarify if this is about MLO on Windows versus mobile<Android/IOS,)?

Daniel Clark

Feb 4, 2024, 9:53:11 AMFeb 4
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Android. Esp. the Widget.

Alyona (MLO Support)

Feb 12, 2024, 4:41:07 AMFeb 12
to MyLifeOrganized
The widget simply reflects the task list from that view in the app. In other words, you need to hide completed tasks in the Inbox view in the app itself (see the screenshot). After that, the completed tasks will disappear from the widget as well (it may take a few seconds for the widget to get updated).
photo_2024-02-12_16-01-32.jpg

To make new items appear at the top, you need to modify the view in the app. Since there is no way to edit the predefined Inbox view, you need to create a new one. Or you can import the one I attached and see if it works for you.

inbox2.mfv

A. W.

Feb 16, 2024, 4:16:26 AMFeb 16
to MyLifeOrganized
hm... IMHO - tasks do not disappear. They are rather filtered out.
The other option for repeating tasks is that there is no completed task created.

For the filtering case, If you want to see all completed tasks then you simply need to change the configuration of the view.

hope that helps.
-a