MLO Cloud Sync only working in insecure mode under Mac Parallels / Windows 11

Daniel Clark

Jan 8, 2024, 7:04:01 AMJan 8
to MyLifeOrganized
I can connect if I turn off secure mode, however this seems inadvisable.

With secure mode on, I get this dialog box:

Warning

Could not login to server. Server response: "Unable to load WSDL File/Location: ...://sync.mylifeorganized.net/mlo/MLOInetSync.asmx... Error [Error sending data: (12007) The server name or address could not be resolved]"

UPDATE: I tried changing it back to secure, got the same error, but now I also get the same error when changing back to insecure :-(

Daniel Clark

Jan 8, 2024, 5:48:21 PMJan 8
to MyLifeOrganized
I changed from Bridged Network, which I had changed to to try to get wifi sync to work, back to Shared Network (Recommended) in the Parallels settings for the Windows 11 VM. Seems to work fine now. My wifi sync issues are on another thread, but cloud seems to be working for me everywhere now, so from my POV the other thread is just academic at this point.