MyLifeOrganized for iPhone new update soon - Conflicts, Passcode, Magic Navigation Arrow and more!

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Oct 11, 2013, 12:56:29 PM10/11/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
New update of MyLifeOrganized for iPhone will be available to the beta testers soon: Conflicts, Passcode, Magic Navigation Arrow and more!

Details:
http://blog.mylifeorganized.net/2013/10/mylifeorganized-for-iphone-conflicts.html

Join the beta team to help us to test this new update (details in the blog post).

Thanks
Andrey.

Stéph

Oct 11, 2013, 1:40:48 PM10/11/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
You've been busy. I'm _really_ looking forward to trying out the new features, Andrey!

So, with the magic navigation button, you've implemented all that functionality I was suggesting with a pinch to zoom gesture - cool. The move button looks really useful, too.

One question about the text search/filter function in the "move to" dialogue: will it match what you type anywhere in the project/goal description (my preference) or just projects which start with that text?

Stéphane

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Oct 11, 2013, 3:06:51 PM10/11/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Filter text searches across entire outline not only projects. So you can find any task in your task tree with this filter.

Stéph

Oct 12, 2013, 4:19:31 AM10/12/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
OK, that's good. Will it search text in the middle of a sentence, as well as the start?

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Oct 12, 2013, 12:24:10 PM10/12/13
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Yes