Cloud Sync server

Yevgen Fedorenko

Sep 5, 2010, 6:28:30 AM9/5/10
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrey,

Are you planning to release (possibly commercially) the server-side cloud component so that we can install that on our own private servers?

No offense but I think there are quite a few out there who, like me, can't trust you with their sensitive data either by will or by law.

Thanks.

Andrey Tkachuk (MLO)

Sep 5, 2010, 6:47:44 AM9/5/10
to MyLifeOrganized
Yes we are thinking about such a product. I will let you chow when we
have a decision.

A.

Robert

Sep 19, 2016, 5:02:26 AM9/19/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi Andrey,

I really like MLO, but I'm one of those people who cannot trust any other (US) company with my data. MLO's wifi-sync solves this problem -ish, since it can only sync between 2 devices. I run 4 devices, depending on where I am and what I do at that specific moment.

This means I'd be very interested in running my own Private MLO Server.

Can you tell me if (or when) this is possible?

Thanks.

Robert

Sep 19, 2016, 9:06:33 AM9/19/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi Andrey,

A quick addition to my previous message: It would also be an adequate enough solution to perform wifi-sync between more than 2 devices. Then I wouldn't need any seperate server software.

Thanks.