Day of Week Property

Pro Boxing Dad

Nov 5, 2018, 3:46:24 AM11/5/18
to MyLifeOrganized
So I would love the ability to create a view that says "Show my the chores I have to do this weekend"

I use chores as a context, but am unable to define a day of a week for the view.

Ideally I would use
WHERE Context='Chores' AND
WHERE DueDateTime='Saturday' OR
DueDtaeTime='NextSunday'

The attribute for the final where clause is where I need help. Has anyone come up with a way to do this? I realize there are other properties I could use that could represent the Next DayOfWeek but I'd really like to keep it date/day driven.

Ideally the user interface would allow for:
WHERE DueDateTime=Next 'X' of 'Y' (where X=an integer value which includes subsequent Y) and 'Y' equals the day of week.
So it would be like:
WHERE DueDateTime=Next '1' of ''Saturday' or
DueDateTime=Next '1' of Sunday.
In this example the system would return results for tasks that are on the next Saturday or Sunday. If I wanted to say "Show me tasks for the next 3 Tuesdays,' I could use the same logic.

Thanks

Andrei Bacean

Nov 7, 2018, 12:52:20 PM11/7/18
to MyLifeOrganized
hi
an workaround is to group by date.
then, just expand the Sunday group to see Sunday's tasks.
br
Andrew

Pro Boxing Dad

Nov 12, 2018, 4:46:04 AM11/12/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Thanks for the reply/ Yes, I am aware of grouping options, but in this case i just want a single view with the exact result set,

So the enhancement request is basically a new filter. "In the Next X [DayOfWeek]"

Think in terms of "In the next X days" filter currently available. Now just add a function for each day of the week. Thus you could create a view such as "Meetings on the next three Mondays"

Thanks