Android too much taps

grizz

Jan 24, 2018, 2:52:36 PM1/24/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi,

I would be nice to get some enhancement in Android app:

- When I tap on specific field (ex. reminder or importance) in task preview I want to go for editing that field directly not to edit task screen where I have to tap appropriate field once more time.

Regards,
― grizz

Michael Emerald, CFA

Jan 24, 2018, 5:37:39 PM1/24/18
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com

Seconded.

  I prefer to tap someplace once, and I’m suddenly in edit mode.  Like, other apps offer 1-click editing, as an option, where you avoid any preview and go into full edit mode directly with one click.

Holmes245

Jan 24, 2018, 7:15:07 PM1/24/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Same here.

Jose

Feb 3, 2018, 8:16:04 PM2/3/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Yes, me too. I would LOVE this.

And other improvements to the Android interface - it's often too many clicks, or unintuitive, to get things done.

Jose

Marius Jacobsen Eggerud

Feb 4, 2018, 8:28:24 PM2/4/18
to MyLifeOrganized
+1

robisme (Olivier R)

Feb 6, 2018, 2:20:43 PM2/6/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Yes definitly too much tap.
We need a one click edit for each field.

TMZ

Feb 14, 2018, 8:59:44 AM2/14/18
to MyLifeOrganized
+1