Is there any way to change the colour of the selected task(s)? (in MLO Win10)

30 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

John . Smith

nelasīta,
2018. gada 30. janv. 20:40:3830.01.18
uz MyLifeOrganized
Hello

In MLO on Win10, is there any way to change the colour of the currently selected task(s)?

Background:
At present any tasks that are currently selected have white text on a pale/mid blue background.
This is a bit irritating because I am using Format to indicate things about the task (e.g. is it Active? Is it a Project? Is it a Folder? etc)
but the fact that the task is currently selected is over-writing this formatting of the task.
This means I have to select a different task from the task that I am interested in, in order to see the Format of that task.

Is the Format if the currently selection task changeable? As it seems like the format of everything else can be changed in MLO.

Thanks

Stéph

nelasīta,
2018. gada 31. janv. 02:29:0831.01.18
uz MyLifeOrganized
Hello John.
The answer is "yes!"
from the menu, it's: Tools - Options - Themes and Formatting - Edit - Tree format tab - Selection tab

All the best,
Stéphane

John . Smith

nelasīta,
2018. gada 31. janv. 07:33:0831.01.18
uz MyLifeOrganized
Got it - many thanks! (Fwiw, the slight transparency used put me off the scent...)

Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram
Pārsūtīt
0 jauni ziņojumi