How Do I Get Started??

Simon Pollard

Jan 22, 2024, 12:01:20 PMJan 22
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi all,

I'm looking to make full use of MLO and have the pro version for Windows and Android, along with cloud sync. My question is...is there a basic tutorial walkthrough to show me how to start from scratch to set goals, define projects, and then enter tasks? There are only a handful of tutorials on the YouTube channel.

If there is something I'd be really grateful if someone could point me in its direction.

Thanks

Alyona (MLO Support)

Jan 22, 2024, 12:13:26 PMJan 22
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi and welcome to the MLO community!

We recommend starting with the Getting Started Guide, as it covers the basic functions.  Instructions for more specific features can be found in the User Manual. If you are interest in using Goals, check out this blog post about Goals.

We're working on adding more video tutorials, and your feedback is valuable in helping us prioritize which topics to cover first.