inbox and other views constantly show completed tasks

Susan Blizzard

Jan 27, 2024, 10:37:17 PMJan 27
to MyLifeOrganized
I am constantly trying to hide completed tasks. Each time I fix the filter to not show completed, the next time I go to that view the completed tasks appear again. How do I not drive myself crazy constantly hiding completed tasks?

Alyona (MLO Support)

Jan 31, 2024, 2:33:40 AMJan 31
to MyLifeOrganized
You can save your customized view as a new one (here you can find the instructions).

Regarding the Inbox view, if you frequently use it, you may find it convenient to open it in a separate tab and set this view as the default for that tab. Right-click on the tab name and select "Set as default for this tab."