Outlook Task -> MLO Note Missing

Jessica Peters-Banton

Feb 12, 2021, 11:40:05 AM2/12/21
to MyLifeOrganized
Hello all - when I create a task within Outlook from an email, I have the body of the email in the task.

However, syncing to MLO does not 'bring over' the body of the Outlook task into the Notes in MLO.

Is there a setting to enable this? A few years ago, I seem to recall that it did.

Limbic

Feb 15, 2021, 12:04:50 PM2/15/21
to MyLifeOrganized
Could it be this setting? Under Outlook synchronization's Advanced tab you can enable more advanced Outlook sync options with more fields etc.

mlo-outlook-sync.png

JSPB

Feb 16, 2021, 11:41:51 AM2/16/21
to MyLifeOrganized
Thanks for suggesting that - I looked both before and after I posted and do not see anything related to syncing the body of an Outlook task to the Notes field in MLO.

When I add to Notes in MLO, those notes do sync back to Outlook.

MLO Notes -> Outlook Task body works.

Outlook Task -> MLO Notes doesn't work.

Any other ideas?

souldad

Jan 26, 2023, 4:47:24 PM1/26/23
to MyLifeOrganized
I have used drag/drop from Outlook e-mail to MLO for many years, it's my favorite feature!

However, I just upgraded to a new computer with the same Windows 10, Outlook 365.  Re-installed MLO like always.  but now I'm having this same problem.  The e-mail subject and header copy over, but the body doesn't.  Did anyone every find a fix for this?

Slimane Aguercif

Feb 23, 2023, 10:32:16 AM2/23/23
to MyLifeOrganized
Have you tried to drag and drop the outlook object directly to the inbox (new MLO task), it seems to work. Don't try to drag & drop to the note part of an existing MLO task (where you'll have just the email subject and so on).