Forward and next buttons have stopped working

Matthew Martin

Dec 21, 2017, 2:41:25 PM12/21/17
to MyLifeOrganized
I have the latest MLO running on the latest iOS on an iPhone 7. A few days ago the previous and next buttons at the bottom of the screen when looking at a Task Preview stopped working. In other views the controls along the bottom of the screen do work. Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

Alyona (MLO Support)

Dec 22, 2017, 3:20:32 AM12/22/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Thank you for the message! It's a bug, unfortunately. The team is working on getting it fixed.

Matthew Martin

Dec 26, 2017, 4:33:39 AM12/26/17
to MyLifeOrganized
I rebooted the phone yesterday and got the buttons working this morning by flipping the phone back and forth between landscape and portrait view. I don't know if it will continue to work but it is an immediate fix at least.

Alyona (MLO Support)

Dec 26, 2017, 5:36:54 AM12/26/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Thank you for this information, noted.