Status of MLO/Windows v.5

Alyona (MLO Support)

Feb 8, 2018, 12:42:51 AM2/8/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Dear users,

Since we have been receiving lots of questions about the date of new MLO/Windows v.5 release we want to update you on its status.

Our great team of beta testers has reported several major bugs and it would be disrespectfully and unprofessionally on our part to give you access to the product that is not ready yet and needs to be finalized. So, we are fixing those bugs now and will release the new version as soon as possible. You will be informed at once, of course.

Thank you for your patience.

Venessa G

Feb 12, 2018, 10:47:11 AM2/12/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Thanks for the update :)

Quick question. I've got 2 days left of my trial and I already know I'm going to purchase MLO, because I think it's amazing. My question is... is there a set period after purchase where if you release a new version we might get the update at no charge? I recognize that you guys give updates at a discount for current users, which is awesome. But if I pay for the Pro license in two days, I will I then have to drop more money if you roll out the new version a couple weeks later?

Ford Ford

Feb 12, 2018, 10:47:11 AM2/12/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Thank you for the update

Venessa G

Feb 12, 2018, 10:47:11 AM2/12/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Ahh... please disregard my previous question, as someone asked the same thing in a separate thread that I hadn't gotten to yet :)

billy

Feb 25, 2018, 4:06:31 AM2/25/18
to MyLifeOrganized
This link says 6 months.

MLO for Desktop: Along with a license to use the software you will receive free updates of MyLifeOrganized to all new minor updates. For major updates (5.x, 6.x etc,) there will be an upgrade fee. We usually offer discounts for the major updates.

IMPORTANT: Anyone who bought the full (professional) desktop version would get free upgrade to *all* new updates (including major) released within 6 months from the date of their purchase. It means that you will *not* pay for ANY upgrades for at least 6 months.

在 2018年2月12日星期一 UTC+8下午11:47:11,Venessa G写道:
Message has been deleted

William Wang

Feb 28, 2018, 3:51:49 AM2/28/18
to MyLifeOrganized
No end in sight?

Bruce Chen

Apr 13, 2018, 2:14:18 AM4/13/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Any updates?

Bruce Chen

Apr 13, 2018, 2:14:18 AM4/13/18
to MyLifeOrganized
The first quarter of 2018 already passed... Where is v.5?