Ranking goals and projects like tasks

zel...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2021, 4:09:02 PM10/21/21
to MyLifeOrganized
From what I understand, when making a to do list, MLO only uses the importance and urgency scores for tasks that have parents.

Is there a way to apply the importance and urgency scores so that the importance or urgency of a goal and/or project is reflected in the to do list?

Stéph

Oct 22, 2021, 5:05:50 AM10/22/21
to MyLifeOrganized
I don't think there is. All parameters are specific to an individual task. It doesn't look like there are any View sort parameters which will help you with this one, either - That's very unusual.

Richard Collings

Oct 22, 2021, 6:11:39 AM10/22/21
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com

I think I have done this in the past.   If you use the General filters at the top of the panel and set Show Actions to All and Show Hierarchy to No and then use the Advance Filter to select either Goals or Projects,  then I think you will see these in a list which will can be sorted by Computed-Score.

Note:  the Importance and Urgency scores of parents influence the scores of their children even in the standard To Do list using Computed Scores

Richard