Today View graphs are not working on Android

Simon Kang

May 19, 2016, 6:25:36 AM5/19/16
to MyLifeOrganized
I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s6 and the graphs on today view doesn't update no matter how many tasks or events I have. Tried Everything, but no luck.

nemop...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2016, 10:45:44 AM9/19/16
to MyLifeOrganized
Maybe / Maybe not related to your issue, it is almost impossible to choose the date in the graph to view the tasks for that particular date. It works fine on a HTC one. I have two S6 phones (work and personal) and the same problem on both.

Laurence Glazier

Oct 17, 2016, 4:13:34 PM10/17/16
to MyLifeOrganized
I've experienced this very frustrating issue too with the Today View. I found it helped if I went to Setting, General settings, Scrolling setup, and set "Use fast scrolling" to be on.

Laurence