Can't order my projects by "Project Completion %"

Alexander Mitov

Nov 9, 2023, 4:52:46 PM11/9/23
to MyLifeOrganized
Hello,

I'm a new user of MyLifeOrganized. I'm still learning so I thought this might be something I still don't know how to do properly.

My problem is that I can't order my projects by "Project Completion %" . I make the "Project Completion %" column visible, click on it, and then I hear a "ding" sound effect and nothing happens. I tried this on 2 different PCs (we have 2 licenses). Am I doing something wrong or does MLO not support ordering by "Project Completion %"?

Thanks in advance!

Grant

Nov 10, 2023, 2:38:13 AM11/10/23
to MyLifeOrganized
Good question.  I could not find a way either, but I am not as expert as some.

Alyona (MLO Support)

Nov 15, 2023, 11:05:41 AM11/15/23
to MyLifeOrganized
Sorting by Project Completion is not supported at this moment, neither by clicking on the column header nor within the Sorting option. We are going to implement this option in one of the next updates. Thank you for the request!

Alexander Mitov

Nov 15, 2023, 2:18:08 PM11/15/23
to MyLifeOrganized
Thank you for considering this improvement!

Alexander Mitov

Dec 16, 2023, 4:33:03 AM12/16/23
to MyLifeOrganized

I've just installed the new update and I'm happy to announce that ordering by "Project Completion %" is now possible! Thank you, MLO team! 🤗