import from Toodledo

Ondrej Lehocky

May 8, 2017, 4:16:08 AM5/8/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi there!

I've tried to import my data from Toodledo to MLO: I exported XML-file from Toodledo and imported it to MLO - error occured, no way to import. Several times tried.
I've tried to find any relevant adivce in this forum how to import the data from Toodledo to MLO - no way.

Please does anyone know how to do it?
I've tried several programs and I like MLO very mach - simple, efficient, clear interface. I would like to try it with my data from previous program Toodledo.
The only obstacle to try it is importing my data.
And there is clear advice how to do this without problems.

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks

Cash Coyne

Feb 12, 2018, 10:47:11 AM2/12/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Not an answer, just a question... did you ever find an answer to importing toodledo tasks?

robisme (Olivier R)

Feb 13, 2018, 2:19:53 AM2/13/18
to MyLifeOrganized
If you have tile to do this, try importing them in excel, then create formulas so that one cell = one task, with all parsing words according to the Rapid Task Entry of MLO (@context, start and due dates, etc). Then copy everything in the RTE.
It's work to do, up to you to decide if it is worth it, or if you prefer just to copy the notes title in RTE, then setup everything in MLO

Olivier

Cash Coyne

Feb 15, 2018, 8:20:12 PM2/15/18
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Olivier,

Ugh.  A bit of work there.  They really should have some kind of important feature as it would encourage wider addition by us of other apps like ToodleDo which is what I use.  I will look at your steps.

Thank you!

Cash

John . Smith

Feb 16, 2018, 8:00:09 AM2/16/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Have you tried the Rapid Task Entry dialogue box? (Control+Shift+M)

robisme (Olivier R)

Feb 16, 2018, 11:10:55 AM2/16/18
to MyLifeOrganized
That's what I suggested him, but needs work to setup dates, contexts etc...