Web Interface

Philip KOCH

Aug 9, 2018, 10:47:09 AM8/9/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi are there any plans or an optiuon to use MLO directly in a browser.

My employer has extremely strict IT rules and I can't get MLO, even portable to Sync.

Thx

Amir Rachum

Aug 10, 2018, 2:04:06 AM8/10/18
to MyLifeOrganized
There's no web app version right now, but I also would be EXTREMELY interested in a web client - even for maybe simpler use cases and not the full experience.

Joel

Aug 10, 2018, 2:04:09 AM8/10/18
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
I could be wrong but I don't think web technology is at the point that a decent version of MLO could be done. I haven't seen any web apps that can do what MLO can do and I've looked.

Granted, I wish I was wrong on that. Would love to see MLO come to web.

Would like to hear from the developers on this myself.

Joel

Joel

Daniel Sekera

Aug 10, 2018, 9:12:34 AM8/10/18
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
hahahahaha

Welcome back....

a month (ish) ago that's it ....I'm moving on .....

less than a month later......would like to hear from the developers.........

I've got friends like you.......you guys are jerks i'm outta here....waste my time anyway  and then two weeks later,,,hey what are you guys doing this weekend..........

good times.....

pottster

Aug 10, 2018, 9:15:02 AM8/10/18
to MyLifeOrganized
When Dwight said "I'm outta here", he meant it. Sad but true.

Daniel Sekera

Aug 10, 2018, 9:18:53 AM8/10/18
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
agreed.....sad panda moment for sure

Andrei Bacean

Aug 11, 2018, 3:50:39 AM8/11/18
to MyLifeOrganized
we miss Dwight. hope everything to be ok on his side....

Joel

Aug 11, 2018, 6:39:21 PM8/11/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Why did he leave?

Joel

Alyona (MLO Support)

Aug 15, 2018, 5:03:32 AM8/15/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi,

We are considering a Web app. Or, rather choosing between Mac and Web version. We will make an announcement once we make a final decision.
We can confirm what Joel said, a web version would be much simplified and lack some features indeed.

G German

Aug 16, 2018, 6:30:29 AM8/16/18
to MyLifeOrganized
yes, what happened? he was great!

lewy

Aug 21, 2018, 12:00:12 PM8/21/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Hi,

If web app is decided to be implemented, hopefully there is a kind of chrome extension to allow adding a web page link as a task with one-click. ^^

regards,

Joel

Aug 30, 2018, 1:51:28 AM8/30/18
to MyLifeOrganized
Would love to see this, especially since we can add page links to MLO from mobile apps. Would like to be able to do that on the desktop app.