Can we get the "Due next seven (7) days" view available for the Android widget?

Jim Boling

Aug 3, 2012, 9:39:47 AM8/3/12
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
See Question :)

BOC

Aug 4, 2012, 8:38:30 AM8/4/12
to MyLifeOrganized
+1

Nope I don't want to go to uservoice or post this in the android forum

On Aug 3, 9:39 am, Jim Boling <jamesbol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> See Question :)

Robyn Webb

May 17, 2017, 3:37:25 AM5/17/17
to MyLifeOrganized
Second this.  I've just upgraded from v1.6 to v2 because the dates make the app crash in v1.6.  The 'Due in 7 days' view is how I manage my tasks.  MLO isn't very useful without it.  I'm not sure about anyone else, but I have never used contexts or nearby, and getting these out of my face would be great.

On Friday, 3 August 2012 23:39:47 UTC+10, Jim Boling wrote:
See Question :)

Alyona (MLO Support)

May 19, 2017, 5:32:11 AM5/19/17
to MyLifeOrganized
You can have any non-hierarchic view shown in widgets, but this view should be ON ("eye" should be highlighted on the view editing screen) when you configure this view for the widget, otherwise it does not fall into the list of available widgets (once the widget has been set up,you can turn off the view in the application). So you can use the view "Due next seven (7) days" in the widget, but it is disabled by default in the application therefore you need to enable it first.