Anyone facing issues with android app on android 14?

saurabh...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2024, 3:44:13 AMMar 23
to MyLifeOrganized
I am not able to exit from the android mlo app without having to kill it from the recent apps. Here's the video for reference
MLO Recording.mp4

hg...@gmx.de

Mar 24, 2024, 3:12:19 AMMar 24
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I See what mean.

But is that a real issue, or just an un-nice feature?

Saurabh Gadkari

Mar 25, 2024, 12:24:18 AMMar 25
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com
That's an issue/bug! Probably.. that's why I wanted to check with other's if anyone else is facing this issue.

Ideally you should be able to exit the app.

Note: I use gestures for home/back buttons which is same as the buttons. It shouldn't affect the app in any way.