Importance/Urgency Request for Feature Update

Michael Burk

Feb 1, 2024, 7:45:39 AMFeb 1
to MyLifeOrganized
Having a slider of 1-100 for importance and urgency seems to be a little superfluous and makes it hard to put some tasks on a level playing field with similar tasks.

I think radio buttons 1-5, 1-7 or 1-10 makes better sense and would be more user friendly.

At the minimum a text box could be added to be able to type in the desired level for each task as opposed to the slider.

Love the product and was a user in 2014 and recently upgraded to V6 and started using it  after life got complicated again.

Alyona (MLO Support)

Feb 1, 2024, 8:07:49 AMFeb 1
to MyLifeOrganized
Welcome back, Michael! :)

Thanks for the suggestion. Meanwhile, you can try the following: activate the slider and press 1, 2, 3 ,4, 5 on the keyboard, which corresponds to the values of  0, 50, 100, 150 and 200.

Michael Burk

Feb 1, 2024, 8:12:55 AMFeb 1
to MyLifeOrganized
That is a great work around for now. The IOS app is base 7 (Max, a lot, more, normal, less, little min). consistency between the two interfaces would be helpful.

Thanks for the quick response. I have never been so impressed with such a great product.

Michael Emerald, CFA

Feb 1, 2024, 10:17:22 AMFeb 1
to mylifeo...@googlegroups.com

Seconded!

My Training Diary says “We use 1 to 7 instead of the usual 1 to 10 because most people can’t discern the difference between an 8 and a 9”.

So I agree.  Moreover, this is why I love when my view shows 7 (or 6) levels because I can drop the level of one by dropping it a notch.

But with a slider? What’s a notch? Is 75 to 70 a notch?  Or 70 to 50 a notch?  I don’t know.

So I agree with you 1000%!

Take Care,

Michael Emerald, CFA

Performance Business Design