Is it possible to use Oracle Wallet in MyBatis?

Tomás Ortí

Jul 19, 2019, 5:39:14 AM7/19/19
to mybatis-user
Our customer is interested in using Oracle Wallet.
Which is a mechanism Oracle provides to manage database login credentials.
So the username & password are not provided in plain text but in two encrypted files stored in a secure location.

We are using our custom datasource, i.e., we do not use the three build-in dataSource types ([UNPOOLED|POOLED|JNDI]) documented here:

So, we rely on Oracle Universal Connection Pool (UCP), using oracle.ucp.jdbc.PoolDataSource;
Check these images to see how we customized it.

mybatis.xml.png

OracleFactory.java.PNG

OracleDataSource.java.PNG

This is working fine, though we want to incorporate Oracle Wallet.
I am currently having difficulties in implementing a solution for it.
Has anyone tried this?

Best Regards.