mybatis generator plugin 1.4.0 for eclipse is too complicated.

Libo Yu

Feb 10, 2021, 12:14:03 PM2/10/21
to mybatis-user
There is no backward compatibility at all and even the java syntax is the latest version.
There are so many annotations that I don't want to learn any of them. So I uninstalled it and went back to 1.3.7. This is a horrible upgrade IMO.

Jeff Butler

Feb 10, 2021, 12:59:19 PM2/10/21
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
I assume you mean that the default runtime has changed and that this was an unhappy surprise for you.

It's easy to use the prior runtime...this will generate code the same as version 1.3.7:

<context targetRuntime="MyBatis3">
</context>

Jeff Butler