MyBatis Dynamic SQL

MyBatis Gupta

Sep 9, 2020, 8:30:54 PM9/9/20
to mybatis-user
Hi
I am trying to follow

Is the full code available anywhere please? Is there any example complete project code anywhere that uses SelectStatementProvider etc as in that example?

Thanks much
Dami

Jeff Butler

Sep 9, 2020, 8:46:15 PM9/9/20
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
The code examples on that page are from an earlier version of some of the test code. Some of the names have changed in the actual tests, but the basics are still the same.

The complete working example is here: https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-dynamic-sql/tree/master/src/test/java/examples/simple (ignore the "legacy" package in that directory).

Jeff Butler

Jeff Butler

Sep 9, 2020, 9:00:34 PM9/9/20
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
To clarify a bit...

There are several full examples in the tests...I'll put these links into the main documentation in the near future, but for now you can use this as a reference...

Java and MyBatis example similar to the code generated by MyBatis Generator: https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-dynamic-sql/tree/master/src/test/java/examples/simple

Java and MyBatis example without the use of specialized default methods in the mapper (like the quick start): https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-dynamic-sql/tree/master/src/test/java/examples/animal/data

Kotlin and MyBatis example similar to code generated by MyBatis Generator: https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-dynamic-sql/tree/master/src/test/kotlin/examples/kotlin/mybatis3/canonical

MyBatis Gupta

Sep 10, 2020, 3:06:29 PM9/10/20
to mybatis-user

Thank you so much. For
The select statement is executed on the mapper. In the Quick Start, the format is different where it uses the 'select' from the SQLBuilder. But I think I kinda got it now. Thanks so much for the prompt response!