Mybatis Generator

Peter Cao

Nov 23, 2021, 3:30:03 AM11/23/21
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I found a very cool Generator for Mybatis, It can not only generate Mybatis mappers and associated Classes, but also can generate mapper and classes according to any complex SQL.

Best Regards
Peter

Jean-Baptiste Dioli

Nov 23, 2021, 8:32:57 AM11/23/21
to mybati...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for sharing

Peter Cao

Nov 23, 2021, 9:31:10 AM11/23/21
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
You can download and try it and it's totally free for now, Please contact me if you have any questions, Thanks

IM: telegram +86 13501269015

Jean-Baptiste Dioli <jdeo...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月23日周二 下午9:32写道:

Peter Cao

Nov 26, 2021, 3:41:13 AM11/26/21
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
The Generator is very easy to use, 0 configuration and it can generate backend and frontend, help you improve your productivity greatly.

Peter Cao <peter...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月23日周二 下午10:30写道: