SEVERE: SimpleDataSource: Error while loading properties. Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: SimpleDataSource: Some properties were not set

ABY

Mar 14, 2020, 1:31:05 AM3/14/20
to mybatis-user
I am getting above error. Can someone please help on how to do the configuration. New to iBatis.

Guy Rouillier

Mar 14, 2020, 1:43:49 AM3/14/20
to mybatis-user

You mention iBatis.  That project is obsolete; the follow-on project is MyBatis: https://blog.mybatis.org/

If you are still having an issue after looking at current documentation, post your datasource properties and perhaps we can help.  Welcome to MyBatis.

--
Guy Rouillier