can i use aerospike nosql database with mybatis?

Vikas Khamkar

Aug 31, 2021, 4:48:03 AM8/31/21
to mybatis-user
Hi Everyone,

I want to use mybatis along with aerospike as a NoSql database. Is it possible? If yes, then how can we achieve this?

Thanks And Regards,
Vikas Khamkar

Guy Rouillier

Aug 31, 2021, 6:39:05 AM8/31/21
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
I know nothing about AeroSpike, but MyBatis advertises itself as "SQL Mapping Framework for Java".  So, applying MyBatis to NoSQL seems like a round hole - square peg scenario.  You'll probably be better off finding something that was designed with NoSql in mind.
Guy Rouillier