Batching

PK

Oct 31, 2019, 3:06:01 PM10/31/19
to mybatis-user
We are in process of moving one of our existing application from IBTAIS to MYBATIS.

I'm not sure if i'm missing out on something but in IBATIS developer could control execution of batch by calling startBatch/executeBatch on sqlmapsession but with MYBATIS we need to specify at the time of opening a session if we want to be in batch or not.

JDBC does not allow select queries to be in batch and we need a way to run a select query as a part of an ongoing transaction that could be in BATCH, just wondering of there is a way to accomplish the same.

Thanks!

Iwao AVE!

Nov 21, 2019, 8:42:43 AM11/21/19
to mybatis-user
Hello,

I'm sorry for a super late reply.
Have you already gotten your answer?

It should be possible to execute SELECT in a session with BATCH executor, but it will implicitly 'flush' the batched statements.
If you have any difficulty, please post the details with relevant code (a small repro project is the best).

Regards,
Iwao