Using MyBatis Generator Plugin in MyBatis Eclipse Plugin

M Huzaifah

Jun 9, 2020, 12:38:11 PM6/9/20
to mybatis-user
Hii Guys,

i strugle runing mybatis using eclipse plugin.
i have customize plugin in MyBatis Gerator core beside default plugin from MyBatis generator it sefl (e.g CaseInsensitiveLikePlugin,ToStringPlugin,etc) , it mean, i build my own MyBatis Generator core, and i have my own jar that include my custom generator plugin.
and then, i include this code bellow in xml configuration file:

<plugin type="org.mybatis.generator.plugins.MyCustomPlugin">

                  <property name="targetProject" value="someDir"/>

                  <property name="targetPackage" value="somePackage"/>

                </plugin>

the problem is, mybatis generator eclipse plugin does't recognize my custom plugin in my jar that i've build. how can i make it happen?

 i tried to inlcude my own generator core jar in <classPathEntry> tag in xml configuration, but it not work.

Regard, Thanks For Help

Jeff Butler

Jun 9, 2020, 4:07:39 PM6/9/20
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
Try adding your JAR to the classpath in the Eclipse Run configuration (menu option Run->Run Configurations...)

M Huzaifah

Jun 9, 2020, 11:31:30 PM6/9/20
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sir, it works now