Reminder- Upcoming MW PARC elections

Allison Sacerdote-Velat

Aug 29, 2019, 4:18:20 PM8/29/19
to MW Listserv
Hi All,
Just a reminder that we have a few open seats for the Midwest PARC advisory group. If you haven't already, please send me a short paragraph by 5 PM Saturday 8/31, describing your background/experience with herps/conservation management, education, or outreach if you are interested in running for an advisory position.
Best regards,
Allison

Nathan Engbrecht

Aug 30, 2019, 9:56:57 PM8/30/19
to mw_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allison,

I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring for the MW PARC advisory board, and have attached a short description about my background and interests in herpetology. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Have a nice weekend!
-Nate Engbrecht

MWPARC_Advisory Board Application_Engbrecht.docx

Allison Sacerdote-Velat

Aug 31, 2019, 9:53:54 AM8/31/19
to mw_...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Thanks Nate!
<MWPARC_Advisory Board Application_Engbrecht.docx>