How do I get software to show in Managed Software Center

Christopher Bullock

Nov 18, 2020, 4:10:08 PM11/18/20
to MunkiWebAdmin
I already have a default_site manifest and a package in Optional Installs however my package will not show in the Managed Software Center.

Gregory Neagle

Nov 18, 2020, 4:12:32 PM11/18/20
to munki-w...@googlegroups.com
This would probably be a better question for the munki-discuss group, as there's nothing MunkiWebAdmin-specific here.

Do you _really_ mean you have a "default_site" manifest?

Or might the name be something else?

-Greg