Munki 5.7 Beta 2

Greg Neagle

May 4, 2022, 7:49:30 PM5/4/22
to munki-dev, 'Gregory Neagle' via munki-discuss
https://github.com/munki/munki/releases/tag/v5.7.0b2

Addresses a "Segmentation fault" crash on macOS Catalina (and possibly earlier versions of macOS, but not tested by me).

-Greg

Greg Neagle

May 4, 2022, 7:54:13 PM5/4/22
to munki-...@googlegroups.com, munki-dev
Correction: the segmentation fault occurred on macOS Mojave (10.14) and earlier.

Greg Neagle

May 6, 2022, 3:49:49 PM5/6/22
to 'Gregory Neagle' via munki-discuss, munki-dev
Additionally:

This (pre-)release builds for me without issue under Xcode 13.2.1 and Xcode 13.3.1, both on macOS 12.3.1. It might or might not build on other combinations of Xcode and macOS.

-Greg