Munki M1 updates

Süleyman Al.

Jul 18, 2022, 10:01:56 AM7/18/22
to munki-dev
Hi, I am a dual student and have been given the task of updating the MacBooks equipped with the m1 on the munki. Some apps are not automatically updated because they have a m1 chip. I need to solve this problem, does anyone know a way how I can solve the problem ?
So that all macbooks that are in the company all have the same apps available and are up to date.

Süleyman Al.

Jul 18, 2022, 10:01:56 AM7/18/22
to munki-dev

Alan