Newbie question - sorry

Martin West

May 16, 2021, 8:45:57 AM5/16/21
to munki-dev
I am trying to find out if it is possible to use munki to distribute apps, software and config WITHOUT having to log onto a VPN.
I don’t want everybody to be able to access the server, and I am not 100% sure how to limit access to only MY client machines.

I am probably not the first to try this, so I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction.

I am sure I have missed something, and that there will be a “DOH!” Moment when I hear the answer, but my head is so full of other questions, I can’t see the wood because of all these trees.

Thanks for you patience

Martin

Joaquin Cabrerizo Egea

May 16, 2021, 10:57:00 AM5/16/21
to munk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,

This mailing list is intent to be use only for dev questions/proposals.
Regarding your question, it is completely possible to use Munki without a vpn, just open the access to the public or read the wiki in the Munki GitHub project for more options.

Regards,

Enviado desde mi iPhone

--
Find related discussion groups here: