Timberline this Saturday February 5th

Glenn D

Feb 2, 2022, 11:01:34 PM2/2/22
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Hello All,

I'm a new member to the club and wondering if anyone was planning on skiing at Timberline this coming Saturday February 5th? I have seen the information about the time and place to meet at T-line, anyone going up?

Glenn Dolphin

elit...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2022, 11:42:25 PM2/2/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Glenn. This is John Yoo. I am going up to Timberline by Bus. (Mt Hood Express Bus)
Hope to ski together. The bus will arrive around 9:00 am and see you at the front of the free ski check area.
Here is my picture with my ski red-jacket
John Yoo (503)330-8440

1-22-2022_Timberline.jpeg

Glenn D

Feb 4, 2022, 12:03:16 AM2/4/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks John for the message and I will look forward to meeting you on Saturday!  I will also be wearing a red jacket and will have dark blue pants on with a silver helmet, I will see if I can find some orange ribbon or tape to put on my ski poles as well.

Glenn Dolphin

Keith Lamond

Feb 4, 2022, 6:13:47 PM2/4/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to try and make it to Timberline as well tomorrow morning.  I'll be wearing a light blue jacket and light gray ski pants and will meet you guys at the ski check area at 9:00am.  I'm not a morning person, so if for some reason I'm not there at 9am, don't wait around for me. It probably means I got up too late to get a parking space at Tline :P

Keith

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mountain High Snowsport Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mthigh/CABptHsA8xkzh7pJ1UAX-0GOLhRM9WHMcj%2B%2BKVV%3D5Ln8hk6HxXw%40mail.gmail.com.

Emilio2000

Feb 4, 2022, 7:06:49 PM2/4/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Everyone heading to Timberline, remember that the parking lots fill up by about 7:45 am, and then they close Timberline Road. Your alternatives then are:

1. Wait in line in your car. When one car leaves Timberline. They let another car go up.  Or

3. Go ski some place else,, like at Skibowl.

Best solution is to try to attive at T-line before 7: 30 am.

I will not be there this weekend, but I do plan on skiing at Timberline or Skubowl almost every Saturday after that.

Emilio

Charles Watt

Feb 5, 2022, 5:39:03 PM2/5/22
to Mountain High Snowsport Club