Skibowl this Sunday Feb. 27th

Glenn D

Feb 22, 2022, 2:59:36 PM2/22/22
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting for a fun ski day at Skibowl this coming Sunday the 27th? Looks like a cold week ahead and some new snow mixed in, so I would anticipate this coming Sunday to be good conditions.

Glenn

Glenn D

Feb 25, 2022, 5:12:15 PM2/25/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Well its looking like this Sunday will need to be changed upto Timberline as the snow level might be too high on Saturday night and Sunday for Skibowl to get much snow.

Glenn