Did you receive the Mt. High newsletter (Lift Lines)?

Emilio

Nov 1, 2022, 10:36:12 PM11/1/22
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Hi folks,

Did you receive the email containing a link to the November "Lift Lines" this Tuesday afternoon, shortly after 5:30 pm?  No need to reply if you did.  But please let me know if you didn't, so we can figure out what went wrong.

Some people are not receiving the newsletter, and I am trying to figure out why.  So, if you are not receiving it, please let me know.

Emilio

Melinda Kai

Nov 1, 2022, 10:37:41 PM11/1/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
I did not Emilio. Kaio...@frontier.com

Michael Barmache

Nov 1, 2022, 11:44:36 PM11/1/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com, Emilio Trampuz
I generally get them. I looked in my spam folder too. And I didn’t get anything

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2022, at 19:37, Melinda Kai <kaio...@frontier.com> wrote:

I did not Emilio. Kaio...@frontier.com

Julie M

Nov 2, 2022, 2:36:02 AM11/2/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
I didn't get one

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
Get Outlook for Android

Nov 2, 2022, 12:49:07 PM11/2/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Emilio,

I received it on my other email but not this one.

Jackie

Emilio Trampuz

Nov 2, 2022, 3:45:07 PM11/2/22
to 'JL L' via Mountain High Snowsport Club
Hi Jackie,

Well, generally we use only one email address per person.  Which email address we use totally depends on you.  If you want to switch to us using a different address for you, let me know which one.

In your initial response, you said "but not this one".  Unfortunately, I don't know which address is "this one" because as you can see below, the email system is not showing your address, probably because it went through the Google Group (the Forum).

Emilio

Emilio Trampuz
Email: Emili...@earthlink.net

Bill Peck

Nov 4, 2022, 7:10:53 PM11/4/22
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emilio.
Maybe it's me but I don't see an email from you with the Lift Lines link. I got this email from you so I don't know what happened. As I said, it could be me. I'll keep looking.
Bill