MPIR.NET

Cactus

Jun 6, 2019, 1:01:44 PM6/6/19
to mpir-devel
I would like to contact Alex  Dyachenco  (the author of MPIR.NET) as it needs maintenance in order to work with the current MPIR Windows build.

I would be grateful If Alex (or anyone else who knows his email address) could ask him to contact me (riemannic at gmail dot com).

    Brian Gladman

Dima Pasechnik

Jun 6, 2019, 1:32:21 PM6/6/19
to mpir-...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 6:01 PM Cactus <riem...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to contact Alex  Dyachenco  (the author of MPIR.NET) as it needs maintenance in order to work with the current MPIR Windows build.

mpir.net domain name is for sale, it appears.

I would be grateful If Alex (or anyone else who knows his email address) could ask him to contact me (riemannic at gmail dot com).

Did you try opening an issue on
(I guess https://github.com/adyache is the github profile of the person in question)

Dima

    Brian Gladman

Brian Gladman

Jun 6, 2019, 1:53:39 PM6/6/19
to mpir-...@googlegroups.com
On 06/06/2019 18:32, Dima Pasechnik wrote:

Hi Dima,

Good to hear from you!

[snip]

> mpir.net <http://mpir.net> domain name is for sale, it appears.

I was referring the the MPIR.NET sub-project within MPIR - it providess
an API for access to MPIR from the Microsoft .NET framework.

> Did you try opening an issue on
> https://github.com/adyache/mpir ?
> (I guess https://github.com/adyache is the github profile of the person
> in question)

Yes that's the right person but, unfortunately, he hasn't switched
'issues' on so its not available.

Brian

Alex Dyachenko

Jun 26, 2019, 10:02:18 AM6/26/19
to mpir-devel
Sorry about my temporary unavailability.  I've been doing some traveling and didn't see this until yesterday.
I have enabled Issues on my MPIR.Net repo, which I re-forked from Brian's repo instead of Bill's.

Alex