Motus data processing issue resolved!

Stuart Mackenzie

Jun 15, 2021, 10:28:08 PM6/15/21
to motu...@googlegroups.com

Dear Motus champions,

Late last week we resolved the previously reported software bug which was limiting the reporting of tags on 166.380 MHz. We are reprocessing all data received since May 14, and prioritized projects where we know there is active tagging occurring. The process is about 40% complete after 4 days. We’ll post to this group again when the issue is completely resolved.

In the meantime, please let us know if you notice anything unusual about any station data. We’re happy to help interpret or investigate data from stations at any time. Please contact mo...@birdscanada.org if you have any questions.

Happy Motusing,

Stu

On behalf of the Motus team at Birds Canada.

Stuart A. Mackenzie

Director, Migration Ecology

Birds Canada | Oiseaux Canada

PO Box 160, 115 Front Rd. Port Rowan, Ontario. N0E 1M0.

Office: (519)-586-3531 X 162 | Mobile:820-6040

smack...@birdscanada.org| birdscanada.org |motus.org|birdscanada.org/lpbo