Not working on my phone

jrlav01

Dec 10, 2020, 6:31:05 PM12/10/20
to Morse Expert for Android
Appears to be working ok on my Samsung tablet. Is the yellow arrow on the right side of the waterfall supposed to automatically move to the signal? It takes a few seconds to detect a signal before it locks in but doesn't stay, if you hesitate too log it moves off to a stronger signal. Will there be more settings to adjust in the future? So far it looks promising. VE9ZZ Jr

Fidel Lavigne Jr

Dec 10, 2020, 6:33:40 PM12/10/20
to Morse Expert for Android
Sorry about the title. It's working on my phone. Had to do a reboot for some reason.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 7:31 PM jrlav01 <jrl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Appears to be working ok on my Samsung tablet. Is the yellow arrow on the right side of the waterfall supposed to automatically move to the signal? It takes a few seconds to detect a signal before it locks in but doesn't stay, if you hesitate too log it moves off to a stronger signal. Will there be more settings to adjust in the future? So far it looks promising. VE9ZZ Jr

----- CW Forever -----
Fidel Jr - VE9ZZ
SKCC #17223
NAQCC #8776
CC #109
TBDXC #1272

Alex VE3NEA

Dec 10, 2020, 8:13:36 PM12/10/20
to Morse Expert for Android
The yellow triangle indicates that the decoding frequency is locked. Tap the waterfall display to unlock, the green triangle will mean that the decoder is free to jump to the strongest signal.