Morse Expert 1.09

Alex VE3NEA

Jan 12, 2021, 9:05:49 PM1/12/21
to Morse Expert for Android
V.1.09 of Morse Expert is Release Candidate No 2. I have removed highlighting of known words, removed the Save Signals menu command that was needed only during the beta testing, and further improved word segmentation.

Please just see if this build is stable and works as expected, no need in detailed testing of any specific functions. I will release this build to the public if no serious problems are found.

73 Alex VE3NEA

Alex VE3NEA

Jan 13, 2021, 7:41:49 AM1/13/21
to Morse Expert for Android
Build 1.09 is still "In Review" at Google Play. Please wait until they approve it.

Alex VE3NEA

Jan 13, 2021, 10:54:39 AM1/13/21
to Morse Expert for Android

Build 1.09 has just been approved, please go to Google Play and update your version.

ehru...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2021, 11:38:27 AM1/13/21
to Alex VE3NEA, Morse Expert for Android

Looks and works great here on my Note 8. Ready for release!

Tks,

73 Ed w2rf