Just checking

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Feb 17, 2015, 9:14:16 AM2/17/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Hello:
Jorge, how goes the dash bug fix ?
Manuel, there is any progress at the theme manager ?
Eduardo, how well kwin behaves ?
Damian, how goes the panel settings ? Need some help ?

Best

--
Eng. Alexis López Zubieta
Nova Light Team Leader

Who!

Feb 17, 2015, 9:32:32 AM2/17/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
I have not been able to run moonligth @ kwin i am going to work tonigth
in a script to be able to manage the sesions becouse for some freackish
reason kwin does not have one so maybe tomorrow or the day afther that i
can tell you for real if kwin is better than openbox

Happy hacking
ED!

Jorge Alberto Díaz Orozco

Feb 17, 2015, 12:27:12 PM2/17/15
to Alexito, moonl...@googlegroups.com
> --
> Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "MoonLight Desktop Environment" de Grupos de Google.
> Para anular la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a moonlightde...@googlegroups.com.
> Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a moonl...@googlegroups.com.
> Visita este grupo en http://groups.google.com/group/moonlightde.
> Para ver este debate en la Web, visita https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/moonlightde/2085013540.3344411.1424182442165.JavaMail.zimbra%40uci.cu.
> Para obtener más opciones, visita https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Feb 19, 2015, 5:25:09 PM2/19/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
why using the heaviweith kwin.. why not reusing the qt5 ready eggwm from github?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Feb 19, 2015, 5:57:49 PM2/19/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Don't be panic, it is just for testing. Would you please measure the resource consumption of eggwm?

De: "PICCORO McKAY Lenz" <mckayg...@gmail.com>
Para: moonl...@googlegroups.com
Enviados: Jueves, 19 de Febrero 2015 17:25:08
Asunto: [MASSMAIL]Re: [MASSMAIL][moonlightde] Just checking
Para publicar en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a moonl...@googlegroups.com.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Feb 20, 2015, 1:13:23 PM2/20/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
i testing only the qt4 flavor, the measurement are good, the probhlem are integration related, some freedesktop implementations are not just as spected..

in numbers, are so close and equal to openbox, better inclusively due less features (openbox can handle desktop management very basic and menu also), due eggwm does not handle any desktop and menu management are very more cheat rather that openbox and any other (in qt4)

i cannot test qt5 for now due i not using the wheeze debian machine (its not at my job, its in another office)

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Feb 20, 2015, 7:03:57 PM2/20/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Sounds nice! Let's waith for the kwin, but seems that we are having a winer :D.

De: "PICCORO McKAY Lenz" <mckayg...@gmail.com>
Para: moonl...@googlegroups.com
Enviados: Viernes, 20 de Febrero 2015 13:13:21

Para acceder a más opciones, visita https://groups.google.com/d/optout.