About using QDockWidget for the panel.

Alexis Lopez Zubieta

Feb 23, 2015, 9:39:21 AM2/23/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
Hello:
Today I was reading the Qt Doc and found this nice widget that we may use for our system panel. It is QDockWidget and can be placed at the edges of a may window, so if we set our background as may window we can attach it to it's borders. Would someone try this ?

Best

--
Eng. Alexis López Zubieta
Nova Light Team Leader

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Feb 23, 2015, 3:42:16 PM2/23/15
to moonl...@googlegroups.com
its good, easy to code!, and seem that QDockWidget are only manageable inside and already runnign app widget area.. so those widget if will have the option to made floating outside the panel, users can confiuse it with a desktop widget.. so then each apnel widget must not be float-able!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "MoonLight Desktop Environment" de Grupos de Google.
Para anular la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a moonlightde...@googlegroups.com.